“What do you have in your hand,” God asked Moses in Ex. 4.2. Moses held a staff, but God told him to throw it on the ground and God turned it into a snake to make a point of how He would convince Israel that He had spoken to Moses.
Resources such as money and the skills of your team’s members are easy to identify and use. Your bigger challenges in resource management and usage will likely develop in three areas:
1. Are we using our resources in ways that align with the mission?
2. Are we discovering and utilizing resources hidden in plain sight, such as:
- Key relationships you’ve developed on the field that may be people of peace or gateways to other opportunities
- Key people back home who may offer skills or contacts on your field that could advance your ministry
3. Are we using resources in ways that don’t create dependence in the future indigenous church?
We’re excited about this new online resource! Content is in the process of being created and ported. Please check back often and subscribe to our feed at http://propempo.com/rss.xml to be notified of updates. Interact with the content. Post links in email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recommend Propempo.com to friends. Prayerfully support Propempo.com and consider contributing to its content.