That answer can vary drastically based on one’s setting. But in general, best practices and strategies have certain principles in common:
- They result in planting multiplying churches.
- They involve wide sowing of the gospel.
- They disciple people in ways based in grace, in the context of organic community, and result in disciples who disciple others.
- They are done in as wide and appropriate partnership with others as possible.
- They meet practical social and physical needs, but not in ways that create dependence on western money, missionaries or churches.
- They develop healthy, authentically indigenous churches that present the gospel in Biblical, winsome, culturally authentic ways.
- They allow nationals to assume leadership as early as is appropriate and possible.
- They are easily reproducible.
We’re excited about this new online resource! Content is in the process of being created and ported. Please check back often and subscribe to our feed at http://propempo.com/rss.xml to be notified of updates. Interact with the content. Post links in email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recommend Propempo.com to friends. Prayerfully support Propempo.com and consider contributing to its content.