The Bible gives many examples of God giving plans to his people, God telling his people to make plans, and people planning. Some examples:
- In Exodus 18 Jethro gives Moses a plan for recruiting judges and delegating to them the work of judging.
- Many chapters of I Chronicles give very detailed plans for how God’s temple was to be built, specifically explaining architecture and furnishings.
- God outlines specific plans for battles, such as for the city of Jericho (Judges 6) and Midian (Judges 7).
- The apostles developed a plan for delegating mercy ministries to deacons so that the apostles could focus on prayer and ministry of the word. (Acts 6.1-6)
- Paul’s plan for church planting was to plant churches among unreached Gentiles in major cities.
We’re excited about this new online resource! Content is in the process of being created and ported. Please check back often and subscribe to our feed at https://propempo.com/rss.xml to be notified of updates. Interact with the content. Post links in email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recommend Propempo.com to friends. Prayerfully support Propempo.com and consider contributing to its content.