Here is just a shortlist of ideas to “prime the pump”. We are sure that if you get some creative, missions minded people around the table you’ll come up with many ideas of your own.
- A compelling biblical argument concluding with application in the form of personal commitment and involvement
- graphic presentation demonstrating the needs
- descriptive personal testimony of the needs or of the work
- anecdotal stories affirming that “it’s worth it” or “you can do it, too”
- good quality pictures of participants and recipients
- challenge and invitation from peers
- a call to action from one person of the people group you’re trying to reach
- live Skype type interaction with people on the field, particularly at some milestone event
- some kind of presentation featuring children from the mission field
- short testimonies from new believers on the field
Come back to this page for future additions of comments, links, and downloadable resources.