A supporter typically gives most generously and authentically to a person or type of ministry about whose ministry the supporter is passionate. As examples:
- A person who significantly impacted your walk with Christ decides to serve as a disciplemaker in Europe. You are eager for this person to make the same kind of impact in Austria as he has had in your life.
- One of your best friends is a Muslim international student. You long for him to come to Christ and are enthused about a ministry that reaches Muslim international students.
In short, you’ll most faithfully support people and organizations:
- Whom you’ve observed in effective ministry.
- Who minister to types of people and places about which you’re passionate.
- Who are involved in types of ministry about which you’re passionate, such as Biblical teaching, relief and development, or discipleship.
We’re excited about this new online resource! Content is in the process of being created and ported. Please check back often and subscribe to our feed at https://propempo.com/rss.xml to be notified of updates. Interact with the content. Post links in email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recommend Propempo.com to friends. Prayerfully support Propempo.com and consider contributing to its content.