We are often asked about how to develop and implement a strategic focus for local church missions outreach.
We have already answered a number of basic questions on the Church Mobilization Path of the website. But here are the best sequential article links for helping your church determine a strategic focus. Call us! We’ll help custom design a process and focus development for your church!
- What is a missions focus?
- What types of focus are there?
- What is a strategic missions focus?
- How does what we’re doing now bridge to a focus for the future?
- Why should our church have a strategic focus in missions?
- How do we define, discover, or determine a strategic missions focus?
- What is the role of church leadership in approving a focus?
- What process should we follow to select a focus?
- How can we involved the congregation in researching a focus?
- How do we communicate it to the congregation?
- How do we begin to fulfill a strategic missions focus?
- What should we expect as we commit to a focus?
- How does a focus change our financial commitments?
- What is the duration of a missions focus?