"If you aim at nothing, you're sure to hit it!" Anon.
Everyone has some kind of aim, even if they don't realize it. Take time to think, pray, and talk about your aims, your vision, your goals on the field. You'll make more certain progress and accomplishment in ministry, if you have a direction and intentionality to reach your aim or goal. This trail segment, "Aim," in the "Missionary" path will help answer these questions:
- What is my personal goal on the field?
- How does my work and role fit to achieve that goal?
What difference does it make, as long as I'm doing good things?
- How important is alignment with doctrine and ministry values?
- What obstacles will there be to sticking to our aim/s?
- How can I influence others in my team to work in harmony with the aim?
This thread has been closed from taking new comments.