We implement our plans using specifically strategic steps to carry them out. Picking up where we left off with our fictitious team in Doha, Qatar (question #45), let’s look at some examples of how to implement the plans under two steps discussed above.
Establish the business. Specific steps could include:
- Research the market/need for ecommerce consultants
- Research the steps necessary to establish a business in Qatar
- Develop a marketing and business plan
- Secure investors
- Interview other expatriates who’ve successfully established businesses in Qatar
- File paperwork to officially register a business in Qatar
- Research an ideal office location and secure offices
Begin and multiply Discovery Bible Studies (DBS). Specific steps could include:
- Invite person of peace and his/her family/friends to begin or lead a DBS
- Spin off new group when first group reaches 12
- Start new groups with any who wish to join the original group
- Coach DBS facilitators between meetings in an ongoing process
This thread has been closed from taking new comments.