Evaluation is a lost art. Even missionaries balk at evaluation - in both directions: of themselves and the process of evaluating others. Yet, if you are to understand your status and progress, you must grow in the art and skill of evaluation.
Here's some of the questions we'll try to answer in this segment:
- How will I know when the goal is fulfilled?
- What can I do to measure effectiveness or achievement?
- How will others evaluate me and my work?
- How should I establish regular check points?
- What are biblical standards for evaluation?
Please login to comment.