Assuming that you’ve built a solid base of knowledge and personal involvement, you’ve likely answered the question about your God-designed role in missions, whether as one who goes, sends others, welcomes the nations locally, or mobilizes others. Now it’s time to live out that role. Here are some possibilities.
- Begin your path to long-term service, ideally under your church’s guidance.
- Develop and work a whole-life plan for maximal involvement in missions. This may well involve serious changes such as moving to a different part of your city (to reach a people group or live more simply), freeing up your ability to give generously, or assuming missions leadership and discipleship roles.
- Lead well-designed short-term missions trips that will help others begin their journey of missions involvement.
- Mentor others considering their next personal moves in missions involvement.
- Become involved in a regional or national network committed to helping start church planting movements in a place or among a people group of great interest to you.
Please recommend Propempo.com to friends. Prayerfully support Propempo.com and consider contributing to its content.
Check out our "Missions on Point" podcast.